Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh So Busy Summer



I have been oh so busy at work this summer putting in way to many hours at work. Under staffed, the usual problem. But I still found some time to take walks (not as often as I like) Bike rides and Wind Surfing on the ol Grand Lake. I tried out for a play, a murder mystery! I love my character! I'm old and mean and I dislike everything.......then I get killed before act two. It's perfect. Hopefully it will leave me some spare time it try something new. I would like to try my hand at sculpture yet this summer/fall. And I still am working on writing that play. Of course that leaves me with no time to sleep... ha ha. My favorite thing this summer was a family reunion. We through a Hoe Down for the family, about 100 of our favorite relatives. It's amaizing how we don't keep in touch with family. I don't know my cousin's children at all! If it wasn't for the fact that they all look like their parents I wouldn't know them in a croud. But we are trying to bring the family closer by having more get togethers. Next year the plan is a Luau! Anybody have any easy good tropical recipes?

Well I better get on with my summer.... its moving to quickly and I've got more to accomplish! But unfortunately it will have to cont. after work. Upside - it is FRIDAY!!!

No comments: